Is it okay

Thursday, May 16, 2013

that I feel more confident and proud of myself lately? ^^ Doing pretty well academically and I think I kept my straight A's this semester again. It also makes me happy that I still always put my best effort into everything and earn my rewards. And improving socially too ;^; I actually have been trying to talk more with classmates and now I feel like I have actual kind of friends at school that seem to be accepting of and comfortable with me! I went through a really antisocial phase these past few months but not anymore. ;u; I've been pretty open about and have been trying to talk to people I'm not familiar with.. and not as self conscious as usual about being watched by other people or drawing attention to myself. Been laughing more too and sometimes even making others laugh. And I'm pretty determined to start exercising a bit! I actually got off my lazy slothlike ass and am writing this post on my iPad while on the cycling machine, which is a start. I do want to flatten my belly and now I believe I can really do it. And I think I've been feeling prettier too--not exactly looking any prettier, but that doesn't matter one bit as long as you feel pretty. Confidence. :D All that matters is confidence. Yeee

2 comments:

  1. It is extremely okay for you to feel that way! ^A^ Rather, I'd like to ask if it's okay for me to feel proud of you (like in a motherly way)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates