Haro / Hawayu (acoustic)

Monday, April 8, 2013

I'M REALLY BAD AT THIS THING WHERE I RESOLVE TO DO (or in this case, not do) THINGS AND THEN COMMIT TO IT REGARDLESS OF URGES.................

In other words, I sang again.

>A>

I .. I couldn't help myself. MY THROAT WON'T CAVE IN JUST BY USING MY VOICE A LITTLE, RIGHT?

[Apr'13] Hello / How Are You (acoustic) [PITCHY ONESHOT]

I've said before but the way that I comfort myself or get my feelings out is by singing. When I sing, I forget about everything and I feel at peace. I guess it's like how people enjoy being on stage acting a part; you can put aside your current feelings and the world around you, and just focus on conveying a certain emotion. That's why it's so important to me I guess.. ;w;

ANYWAY. I've been really needing to sing, and especially today because I feel super lethargic, so I kind of lost it when I heard Lee's incomplete rendition (OI, COMPLETE IT PLEASE<3) and automatically sang along because it was so inspiring. I don't even like most vocaloid songs, but for some odd reason, I can't get enough of Haro Hawayu. QuQ

It's a oneshot soooo don't have high expectations? :D;;
But oh man I've been doing soft/cute things lately and the other sides of my voice are itching so hard to be used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates