Today, I'm Unafraid

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today, one of my classmates gave a presentation on how television negatively affects women. I liked that she talked about how the ideals of beauty pushed by the media aren't realistic. :3 And that media makes it seem like having a flat belly is the accepted "norm," although most women aren't actually like that and don't have to be.

I think that made me realize that while my goal still is to flatten my belly by the end of 2013, not having a flat belly doesn't mean that I'm ugly or that my body is embarrassing. I think I have the right to still desire a flat belly if I wish, since I'm not harming myself to try to achieve it. ;v;)/ But we all have fat anyway. And vital organs that need protection.



Song of the day! I find it so relaxing<33


10cm - Tonight, I'm Afraid of the Dark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates