Yes, No, MaybeStyle

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Yesterday was the grand opening of the new YesStyle store, which happens to be in my area. :'D There's another one in San Francisco (that I visited with Myst, Carmen, and Karu) but it's an hour away so I'm glad that there's one closer now.

Er. Well, Chiisana and I found out about the grand opening 2 days ago, so we were like, ..........IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE PACKED BUT SCREW IT; LET'S GO??

As we feared, it was pretty crowded at first but for the second half of our visit, it kind of cleared out. /o/
THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE WERE SO NICE.... ;^; One employee walked around with a tray of sweet treats and fruits, and let us take whatever we wanted! That seriously won me over haha.

The clothes were pretty cute. But just as how I've never been able to order clothes from the YesStyle website, I didn't really find anything to my liking in the store. There were a couple things that caught my eye, but what they had in common were that they looked better on the rack than on the body.
=w=;; I guess it's good then that we got to try them on instead of blindly buying them from the website.

I thought this dress was really cute but it's not so flattering :c
(Ehh it is a bit too Candygirl-esque for me to pull off though..)

It's really such a shame though because only for this day was everything 20% off. OTL... ANDDDD.. dresses were buy one, get one half off.

At first, we were really excited to be at that mall because we saw so many stores that we liked (i.e. Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe) but it was ultimately pretty disappointing because we both walked out of the mall empty-handed. xD Oh well. More money to spend on food.



For dinner, we headed over to this Korean-Japanese fusion restaurant called Enjoy Seoul. It was such a cute and modern-looking place, with food that we like, so I don't know why it was only my first time there.

SMILEY FACE SPOON AAAAAHHHHH
Chiisana!
[1:54:30 AM] Eva: look i even drew a heart for you and your eye looks pretty so can i just share it like this
[1:55:53 AM] Chiisana: :c okayy
[1:56:01 AM] Chiisana: should've drawn a bigger heart though..!!
[1:56:05 AM] Chiisana: like my heart...
[1:56:06 AM] Chiisana: for you!!!
[1:56:10 AM] Chiisana: *^*)9
[1:56:26 AM] Eva: oh are you volunteering for my heart transplant?
[1:56:38 AM] Eva: how charitable

Eva: LOOK. HE'S BLEEDING NOW.
Chiisana: It must've been an intense game..


Afterwards, we went over to a cafe in the same plaza, which was a pretty nice place as well.

I got to try banana hot chocolate! It was pretty interesting but I don't think I'd order it again.

5 comments:

  1. The title made me think of Nozomu, Yeszomu, Maybezomu. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek both you and Chiisana look so pretty >A<~ Chiisana looks really angelic for some reasons, lol
    Also you guys are lucky to have such a cute restaurant and cafe nearby ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think we are pretty lucky haha.. I didn't realize until recently how many nice places we actually have in our area xDD

      Delete
    2. I guess it's time for me to fly to Norcal and do a month of adventure for nice places XD

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates