My Typical Work Day

Friday, April 26, 2013

Morning: I'm bored today's a boring day I have nothing to do yawn why am I here
Late morning: I'mma just spam twitter for a bit
Approaching noon: I'M SO HUNGRY WHERE'S MY FOOD
Lunchtime: Suddenly not hungry anymore wtf
After lunch: My food coma brings all the laziness to the yard
A while after lunch: I don't feel so well..
Afternoon: OH MY GOD STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS
Still afternoon: WHY SO MUCH TO DO WHY TIME RESTRICTIONS OH MY GOD
Later afternoon: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO GET THIS DONE IN LIKE 10 MINUTES THEY NEED THIS PAPERWORK NOW ASAP NOW NOW NOW BLOOD PRESSURE ON THE RISE
5 PM: I'm exhausted. One more hour til I get to go home.. but why do I still have a whole pile of work left to do... fuck I'm working overtime, aren't I
6 PM: dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates