Whispers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

.......so I spent yesterday's lunchbreak alone in my car writing wannabe poetry on my iPad. (the thingy from yesterday) OTL my life


A cafe & creperie called Whispers opened near where I live some months(?) ago but I never got a chance to visit. I finally just went by myself after class yesterday since I needed a pick-me-up xD

It's such a nice place ;^;)/ I wouldn't mind going there more often, but they actually don't have much of a selection for dessert crepes. But they have real food like omelettes, sandwiches, and savory crepes.

Just the usual nutella, strawberries, and bananas.
I have to say though that the stand-out part was the ice cream (which I got too lazy to actually put in the crepe--though I liked that they separated it out since I ordered to-go--so I just took mouthfulls of it as I went along). IT WAS SO ATTRACTIVELY DELICIOUSS QAQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates