The Vault

Monday, April 29, 2013

There was never a more appropriate time to take a gander through this folder and let it fulfill its intended purpose--when I start questioning my self worth and achievements. ^^;;

When anybody sends me a message of support or says that I helped them/inspired them/made them feel better in any way, I usually make sure to take a creepy screenshot before I proceed to flail and melt ///// Thank you to everyone whose words or actions have been captured in my vault
It makes me feel like I've actually done a few things right.

5 comments:

  1. ... //wonders how much of myself is in that vault

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading your blog (: and listening to gemini soujistar ~
    Please upload more groupdubs in gemini ~ ur voices makes me feel like there is no worries or stress because right now im dealing with lots of stress:(

    And your vlogs are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A-awwww ;AAAAAA; aslkdfjlsdk thank you so much.. That is one of the best and most meaningful compliments we could ever receive. I'm glad we could do something to help you even if indirectly ;u;

      Whatever you're going through, I know you can conquer!! Hwaitingu!

      Delete
    2. very thank you to you guys :DD you dont know how many times in one day i refresh the gemini's youtube channel !! i think i lost count too!

      and happy birthday :DD ! and as for colleges and rants.. you can overcome the stress XD

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates