Lifeless

Saturday, April 6, 2013


Another late night of reminiscence. I was browsing my old blog because I still vividly remember taking a picture in my "Listen to Your Heart" shirt the day I got it years ago and was curious to see if I'd changed much since. I ended up doing that thing again where I just sit here and click "Random Post" LMAO AND I JUST JUMP FROM POST TO POST.. because I did have that blog for more than 4 years, so there's a lot of material. There's so much I don't ever remember writing and it's kind of interesting to rediscover my younger self haha.

I came across a post where I wrote this:
"I swear my role in life is to announce online all these things that happen to me that nobody cares about xDDDDDD But that’s fun too"
............PRECISELY. YES. THAT. Nicely worded, Eva from 4 years ago.



I didn't realize though how lifeless I've become, from my behavior to my mentalities to my writing.




I forgot this existed. My friend Kenny made this for me at least 5 years ago. [: Interesting to find this again because the things that I associated myself with in relation to this picture--split personality, being both "innocent" and dark-hearted--still ring true.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about your behavior ;P but your writing is sure not lifeless. Is that a "Magic the Gathering" card? Maybe I'm just showing my inner nerdiness xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josh!
      Ummm.. nope, it's just a Yu-Gi-Oh card 8D;;

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates