K-Pop, Improv, and Waffles

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I hung out with Chiisana and Myst today! (I miss Yanovi ;x; but she seems to be so busy..)

The first thing we did was go to a restaurant called K-Pop Cafe. HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW..? *A* LOL. It was basically a bar/karaoke/Korean food place, except there were more things like fries, chicken wings, ddeokbokki, stir fry, etc rather than .. actual meals.

It was in this somewhat shady-looking random place with a tiny parking lot that's easy to miss, and we were the first people to arrive so we were like, WTF..? WE'RE SCARED. QAQ;; But the inside of the restaurant was nice and it filled up pretty quickly soon after. We just beat the rush 8D! So we got a really nice table with a great view of the TV that was playing k-pop music videos.

Unfortunately, the lighting was pretty dim so all my pictures turned out blurry. :c


BIG BANG WINGS
Our ddeokbokki!

When Chiisana went to the restroom and came back, she was like, "The bathroom is like a Super Junior shrine..!!"
So I went to the restroom myself.
................

The only decorations, I believe, were two Super Junior posters and one Super Junior-M poster. o__o Just a reminder that my ultimate bias is Henry Lau from Super Junior-M.

I FELT REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE USING THE TOILET WITH MY BIAS'S EYES PEERING OVER???
I DON'T KNOW; I'M WEIRD LOOOL. Back when I was practically worshiping SJM, I went through this phase where I treasured them so much that I made an irrational mental pact to not do embarrassing things if there were SJM pictures in front of me. Something like that HAHAHA. SO I FELT QUITE AWKWARD..


After, we went to see an improv show! To anyone in the Bay Area, you should consider checking out Made Up Theatre because it's great.

We had such a good time :'D By the end of it, my cheeks and abs were aching from laughter. The performers were all so hilarious and absolutely genius.. I would never be able to do improv omg. I can't even handle a regular conversation, even if it's with a close friend.


Then we craved sweets so we headed off to a place that Chiisana and I used to go to together a lot. It's a little cafe'ish shop with milk tea, slushies, crepes, and appetizer-style snacks. ;u; I love that it's open until midnight and that they have children's books there which we always read together.

 

From our first time there. HAHAHA this facebook conversation that I found while digging up these pics.


Unfortunately, this time, there were surprisingly a lot of people there... OTL and we're too antisocial to deal with it so we sat away from them and didn't get to read the cute storybooks....

But we had popcorn chicken and got to try chocolate egg waffles!! (Though I prefer the original style egg waffles because the chocolate overtook the taste of egg.)




All of us were wearing dresses today so I was hoping we could snap some pictures together.. orz Unfortunately, it didn't happen. But yeah, I got to wear my dress from 1st Impression for the first time~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates